Touch N Seal CPDS Series 2 Complete System
The Touch 'n Seal CPDS Series 2 is a portable, constant pressure dispensing system that combines the convenience of disposable foam kits with the high efficiency of bulk systems. It dispenses polyurethane spray foam fast, is easy to use and maintain, and allows you to do more in less time.
- 2X faster foam delivery and up to 20% greater yield than disposable foam kits
- Less trash and chemical waste than disposable foam kits
- Constant pressure pumps and low pressure delivery for greater control and less exposure risk
- Simple, all-inclusive system ideal for start-ups and service expansion
Convenient and Efficient
The convenience of disposable foam kits meets the efficiency of bulk systems in the CPDS™ Series 2 from Touch ’n Seal. The CPDS Series 2 is a portable, constant pressure spray foam dispensing system that dispenses Class A fire retardant, thermal insulating and sound attenuating 2-component polyurethane spray foam up to 2 times faster than foam kits.
- Foam Delivery Rate at 160 psi: 4 pounds/minute
- Foam Delivery Rate at 200 psi: 5.5 pounds/minute
Constant Pressure, Controlled Delivery
The CPDS system uses constant pressure for greater control and low pressure delivery for lower exposure risk.
The compact CPDS Series 2 is easily handled and transported by a single individual, great for situations where a bulk system is too much and a disposable kit is too little.
The system uses common, readily available replacement parts for easy maintenance.
Less Environmental Impact
The system uses disposable, double-ended cylinders which dispense foam from the bottom. This results in virtually no chemical waste and less environmental impact.
Ideal for Start-Ups and Service Expansion
With minimal investment and training the CPDS Series 2 offers an ideal opportunity for business start-up or service expansion. It eliminates the need for bulk systems in mid-sized projects and is idea for rehabs and renovations, repairs, and room additions.
The Touch ‘n Seal CPDS Series 2 comes complete and ready to use. Just add the appropriate “A” & “B” chemical cylinder set (sold separately).
- 750 2-Component Foam Kit FR ICC
- (1) 100 foot chemical delivery hose set
- (2) Spray foam applicators
- (500) disposable spray nozzles (25 fan; 25 conical)
- (4) extra check valves
- Heater unit
- All necessary tools
- Operational and maintenance manuals
- DVD with instructions for set-up and use
Operation and Instructions
Touch ‘n Seal foam systems are easy to use. Simply attach the cylinders to the unit, open valves, and plug it into a 120V outlet. For more information, please view the Operation Manual below (also included in the package).
Touch ‘n Seal foam systems all have an E-84 Class A (I) fire resistance rating and comply with code requirements for foam insulation.