Kidde Battery-Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display, 900-0146-LP
Protect against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide while monitoring CO levels for all living areas with a Kidde carbon monoxide alarm. This battery-operated alarm is easy to install and also comes with a slide-out battery door, making it easy to replace batteries in the future.
- Digital display shows the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds.
- Test/Reset button tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm
- Loud 85-decibel alarm alerts of deadly CO gas
- End of life warning - ten years after the unit is first powered, this alarm will chirp two times every 30 seconds to indicate it is time to replace the alarm
- Electrochemical sensor
- Green LED light indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly
The KN-COPP-LPM is an essential device to help warn you and your family of dangerous carbon monoxide levels in your home. This alarm measures the exposure to carbon monoxide over time; it is designed to sound at 85 decibels at 10 feet when it detects 70 ppm (parts per million) of CO for 60 to 240 minutes, 150 ppm for 10 to 50 minutes, or 400 ppm for 4 to 15 minutes. The easily visible digital display indicates the level of CO that the unit is sensing, and it updates the status every 15 seconds for timely and accurate readings. Its free-standing design allows for attachment to a wall or placement on a counter or nightstand for convenient and comprehensive protection. The KN-COPP-LPM also includes a slide-out battery door that provides immediate access to the power source as well as a battery safeguard that makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries installed. An LED lighting system on the unit signals power levels and sourcing: the green LED will flash once every 30 seconds to indicate the alarm is operating properly when power is present, and the red LED will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or the CO threat is eliminated. This device has an expected 7-year lifespan and comes equipped with a five-year manufacturer's limited warranty.