Envirogard 3-Ply Disposable Face Masks 50-Pack
With soft and comfortable ear hooks, this mask will stay on your face without the need to adjust it while performing activities. Intended for daily protection from allergens, and airborne pollutants to help you breathe easier while providing protection.
Health & Safety Tips
- Replace mask when it starts to get moist
- Recommended to be worn for a maximum of four hours
- Best to change masks regularly for them to remain effective
- For mouth and nose protection
- Non-woven fabric for easy breathability
- One size fits all
Fluid resistant and protects wearer from large droplets, splashes an sprays of other bodily fluids. Protects others from wearer's respiratory emissions.
Provides moderate level of filtration, has a middle high density filter layer
How to put on a facemask Instructions:
1. First, clean your hands with soap and water before touching the cover.
2. Position the cover with the bendable nose strip bridge on top, the darker blue side should be facing outwards.
3. Hold the cover by the elastic ear straps, and place a loop around each ear.
4. Pinch the nose strip bridge to conform to the shape of your nose.
5. Pull the bottom of the cover over your mouth and chin.