Broan, 140CFM Max, 6” Top Port, Energy Recovery Ventilator, ERV140TE
Built for small to mid-size homes, this ultra-efficient and environmentally friendly energy recovery ventilator is perfect for drier homes using humidifiers in the cooler seasons and air conditioning during the warmer seasons.
- This ventilator's innovative design incorporates high-performance ECM motors, which consume significantly less electricity to provide significant energy consumption savings
- High-efficiency Venmar® Core Technology recovers up to 88% of the heat
- 4 settings to accommodate ventilation requirements from 80 CFM to 140 CFM
- ERV Core absorbs both heat and moisture from the air streams passing through it (without mixing)
- Compact footprint allows an easy fit in restricted spaces
- 6" metal ports located on top of unit simplify installation and provide a cleaner appearance
- Integrated pressure taps and balancing dampers quickly measure and balance airflow
- Insulated flexible ducts with practical straps allow for faster and easier installation
- Homeshield defrosting system prevents negative pressure or backdraft by recirculating air back into the house as air is exhausted to the outside
- No drain required simplifies installation
- HVI certified
- Dimensions: 23.562" x 24.562" x 14.937"
THE ERV140TE has been designed to be one of the most energy-efficient ERV air exchangers on the market. Its innovative design incorporates high performance ECM motors, which enable it to operate on power equivalent to a compact fluorescent bulb (13.5 watts) significantly lowering energy costs. ERVs are ideal for LEED-certified residential projects and other energy-efficient homes because they recover the heat or coolness of the indoor air while helping to maintain comfortable moisture levels inside the home.
|Number of Minutes||N/A|
|Number of Wires||N/A|
|Dimensions||23.562" x 24.562" x 14.937"|
|Airflow 2.5 Pascals||N/A|
|Airflow 3.0 Pascals||N/A|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||No|
|Fan Series||Broan A|